- By partaking in the KiwiSpan promotion, each KiwiSpan customer will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- To be eligible for the KiwiSpan promotion, entrants must sign a new contract for a steel-structured KiwiSpan building. This contract must be signed by both the entrant and their local KiwiSpan licensee between 8am Saturday 1st July and 5pm on Thursday 31st of August 2023. Failure to complete the process correctly may result in the eligibility being invalid.
- To be eligible for the Bunnings gift card, a minimum contract value of $20,000 (incl. GST) applies.
- Every new KiwiSpan contract signed will be eligible to receive: $500 value in Bunnings gift card to be spent at any Bunnings location across New Zealand. One $500 Bunnings gift card per contract signed.
- The Bunnings gift card will be delivered to the customer by KiwiSpan on completion of their KiwiSpan building being built (completion will be identified by the KiwiSpan licensee). For kitset supply projects, dispatch will occur once final payment has been made and confirmed by the licensee. To be eligible for the Bunnings gift card, this date must be no later than 1st September 2024.
- The Bunnings gift card is not transferable or exchangeable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and is not to be used in combination with any other promotion or discount.
- By partaking in the KiwiSpan promotion, recipients of the Bunnings gift card agree to participate in all promotional, public, or marketing activity requested by KiwiSpan, related entities and its agents in relation to the promotion without any notification, remuneration or compensation.
- Entry is open to contracts for KiwiSpan steel-structured buildings in New Zealand only.
- Employees of the KiwiSpan licensee network and Donovan Group companies are not eligible to enter this promotion.
Terms and conditions last updated 15th June 2023.