Right to Use Website & Content
You may access, view and print the content on this site for informational and non-commercial purposes. No part of this website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose without the prior approval of KiwiSpannz.co.nz Content is also protected by our copyright.
KiwiSpan reserves the right to alter, suspend or terminate this site temporarily or permanently at any time or to deny access to this site without notice.
KiwiSpan endeavours to ensure the information on this site is current and accurate, and it has been compiled in good faith. KiwiSpan will endeavour to correct any errors on this site but does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information.
Third-Party Websites & Hyperlinking
All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within KiwiSpan are provided for the user’s convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or people referred to. If you have comments or questions relating to sites linked to this one, they should be directed to the relevant person or organisation. KiwiSpan does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or person who may have off-site links to this website.
All intellectual property on this site, including (without limitation) the text, graphics, data images, logos, trademarks, trade names and copyright works is owned by KiwiSpan or used by KiwiSpan under licence from the copyright owner.
KS is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected according to the relevant privacy legislation. KS may use personal information provided by visitors to this website for any of the following purposes:
- Replying to your queries;
- Providing you with information, products or services in relation to this site;
- Providing you with information about KS;
- Any specific purpose which KS notifies to you at the time the personal information is collated; and/or
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations.
KS may use non-personalised statistics about the use of this website to continually improve it and improve customer service. These statistics do not comprise personal information.
Where you provide personal information to obtain any service or information through this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that personal information is correct, complete and up-to-date.
KS may use “cookies” to provide you with access to tailored information and services on this site, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the site sends to your browser, which may then store it on your computer system for later retrieval by the site. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you. Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to personalise your experience when you visit a website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your settings to prevent cookies being stored. However, if you do this, the service KS is able to provide to you may be inhibited.
Please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on cookies.
At kiwispannz.co.nz, traffic log cookies are used to identify the pages that are being used. From the data provided by these cookies, we can analyse web page traffic and tailor our website to our customers’ needs. This information is only used for the purpose of statistical analysis.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
- Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
- DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future. You can manage/ opt out here
The information provided on this site is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this site must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the products, services and information for their particular use.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through it; and
- KS will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this website, or the content on, or accessed through, this website.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this Website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.